Monday, November 15, 2010

Top 5 Movies!

Quote of the Day:  "To infinity, and beyond!" -- Buzz Lightyear, from Toy Story

Game of the Day:  Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins - My Pick: Philadelphia Eagles

TOP 5 MOVIE FOLLOW-UP

To follow-up on my Top 251 Movies Countdown, here are my top five favorite movies of all-time!


5. Back to the Future
4. The Dark Knight
3. Shawshank Redemption
2. Gladiator

and..............
1. Toy Story

Wade Childs came closest in the contest that was announced in the previous blog post, by selecting Toy Story, Shawshank Redemption and The Dark Knight in the correct order.  Nice job, sport!  Later this week, I am going to post a blog of the similar nature, listing my top however-many favorite movie characters.  Pretty excited to begin the analysis on that, so I will send myself into seclusion until the blog is complete.  


Until then..........


Keep it sleezy,


kLick

No comments:

Post a Comment